In order to resolve the HP printer blue screen error, you should restart the printer. To restart the printer, follow these steps:
1. Turn off the printer and unplug the power adapter of the printer from the electrical socket and wait for a couple of minutes.
2. Connect the power adapter to the power outlet. Also, refrain from using the surge protector.
3. Don't use the UPS for your HP printer; it may cause a failure.
4. In the event the printer isn't running automatically, then manually start it.
5. Wait for printer settings to restore.
6. Make sure that the settings like region and time are properly set.